From Heyuri Historical SocietyJump to navigationJump to search
- Generally, the rules Heyuri apply here. Including Rule 8
- Contrary to the previous rule, SOME specific Rule 8 violating content may be allowed depending on the circumstances. (Is it relevant? Is it necessary/worth including?)
- While the wiki generally offers a relaxed, satirical, and comedic mood, it is still forbidden to contribute false information maliciously.
- Irrelevant, off-topic, unimportant, and uninteresting articles will probably be removed. It doesnt necessarily need to be "notable".. but dont make an article about your moms favorite apple pie recipe.
- Avoid duplicate, redundant, repetitive, or unnecessary articles.
- Citations are encouraged but not mandatory unless dubious or controversial claims are made.
You can use templates to improve your pages or help other users. Examples: